Home arrow Services arrow Home and Business Insurance / Building Contents
Home and Business Insurance / Building Contents PDF Print E-mail
Written by Jarnail S Sihra   
Tuesday, 12 August 2008



arrow Commercial Insurance
Whether you run a multinational business or have just started on your own, we have experts to advise and support you.

Our staff are professionally trained and their expertise covers a wide range of insurance and legal subjects. The following are just some examples of the type of cover we advise on:

  • Combined insurances – covering your property/loss of income/legal and contractual liabilities/transit risks
  • Shops/offices/hotels, pubs and restaurants
  • Liability Insurances
  • Pharmaceutical Insurances
  • Contractors cover
  • Professional Indemnity – covering errors and omissions in your work
  • Directors & Officers Insurance
  • Marine Insurance


arrow Contact us for more details






Shield Property Sales LLP

Meanwood Buildings

277a Meanwood Road


West Yourkshire




This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it


0113 245 0055


0113 245 4343



Other Contact Details --- Mobile : 07958 728505 --- Accounts : 0113 3948000

Last Updated ( Monday, 13 October 2008 )
< Prev   Next >


Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) are being introduced to help improve the energy efficiency of buildings.

If you are buying or selling a home you now need a certificate by law.

Home Information Pack

Since 14 December 2007 every home put on the market, no matter what size, must have a Home Information Pack. It brings together valuable information at the start of the process - such as a sale statement, local searches and evidence of title - which could save you money, time and stress. The Pack also includes an Energy Performance Certificate that contains advice on how to cut CO2 emissions and fuel bills.